Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Marmalade, Bangsar Village 2

It was a saturday morning and we were hunting for brunch!
Too hungry to venture too far so went to Marmalade at BV2.
Reached BV2 a bit too early as the place opens at 10am and we were there before 10am.

The interior as cosy as always!

These were the food and beverage we ordered:
1. Smoked salmon breakkie
2. Egg breakkie
3. Hot chocolate


Reading magazinesfrom the restaurant's magazine corner
 while waiting for breakfast to be served..

The smoked salmon breakkie is my favourite order whenever I come to this place! I always vowed to try something new the next time I step into Marmalade, but I never succeeded in doing so because this is really good! It is served with eggs benedict with hollandaise sauce.. slurps. They finished the top with blanched spinach.. awesome wholesome taste :)


Smoked Salmon Brekkie. I think it is caleld Benny Breakkie.


This is S's breakfast. I love the succulent and juicy mushrooms!!!! Never get enough of those! Looks like a normal english breakfast from the photo, but the egg was really fluffy and tastes good too!




This was the hot chocolate we ordered.. very concentrated but I like it this way!




If you have not had brunch at Marmalade already, do make your way here a.s.a.p! Always loved this place for brunch!


1F-18, 1st floor, Bangsar Village II,
No. 1, Jalan Telawi Dua,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-2282 8301
Opening hours : 10.00 am – 10.00 pm daily

http://www.ilovemarmalade.com/locations/

Service: 8/10
Taste: 8.5/10
Ambience: 8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment