So, it was another regular weekday and we felt a bit adventurous and wanted to break the routine by having something different for lunch. Decided to go to Jaya Shopping Centre again to check some restaurant out since I work nearby.
![]() |
| Thai Express on the 3rd floor of Jaya Shopping Centre |
Intended to go to Ah Cheng Laksa (again) but the shop was packed and my other two colleagues did not want to wait.. so good for you readers else I would be blogging about Ah Cheng Laksa again, haha!
So we went to Thai Express this time (in hope that the food wont be all spicy coz as you would know by now I cannot tolerate spicy food well).
Located on Level 3 of this mall, the restaurant is spacious and have enough tables to cater for lunch crowds. Be warned that if you cannot take spicy food just like me, do not attempt to try as their "2-chilli sign" on the menu beside certain dishes is already too hot to handle! There are other dishes with "4 chilli sign" beside them and I cannot imagine how hot are those going to be!
So two of my colleagues ordered this same dish: Minced Basil Chicken rice. This dish has that "2-chillies sign" beside it. It tastes good (I took some to try) but it was too spicy and one of them even stopped eating halfway through! You would be able to appreciate this only if you can take spicy coz personally I think the taste is good :)
![]() |
| This is the spicy minced basil chicken. Cannot recall the exact price but it was around RM17+. |
I, on the other hand was not brave enough but it was a good thing. I ordered this honey chicken fried rice and not only it was not spicy, but it tasted better than I expected. The serving looks small and the chicken looks a bit insufficient, but actually the fried rice is quite filling as there is egg and ham in it ^^ I was happy with my order :)
This honey chicken fried rice tastes awesome!
Was about RM14 if I am not mistaken.
Service: 7/10
Taste: 6/10
Ambience: 7/10
Thai Express
Lot 3-15, Jaya Shopping Centre,
Jalan Semangat, Seksyen 14,
46100, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Lot 3-15, Jaya Shopping Centre,
Jalan Semangat, Seksyen 14,
46100, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Have a nice Friday peeps!



No comments:
Post a Comment